Standard Terms and Conditions
- All quotes are subject to aircraft and crew availability.
- The quote is valid for 30 days from the date of issue unless specified otherwise. The aircraft will only be confirmed once the quotation is signed and a 30% deposit is received. We recommend this is done within 24 hours of accepting the quotation.
- Quoted price is inclusive of;
- All en-route, landing, and air navigation charges.
- Aircraft operating costs.
- Flight crew, cabin attendants and general allowances.
- Catering and refreshments.
- Unforeseen legal and state law compliance requirements for foreign operations.
- Security requirements for crew and aircraft outside of Australia.
- If unforeseen aircraft unservicability occurs outside the reasonable control of the operator, the operator will make all reasonable attempts to substitute the aircraft with a viable alternative. Additional charges will apply for aircraft ferry and variance in the applicable aircraft hourly rate.
- If the customer changes flight schedules and routing, any additional costs incurred shall be payable by the customer.
|From acceptance of quotation to 72 hours prior to departure||30%|
|More than 72 hours to departure||60%|